1.06.2013

Travelin' through 2012: Copenhagen

In June, I went to Copenhagen with my super-great-boyfriend. We were there for about a week and truly enjoyed the city - even though it was cloudy the entire time. We ate as much as we could, drank as much as we could (without feeling it too much the next day) and saw a ton of great sights along the way.

 Big Boat
Smaller Boat
 The little mermaid!

 yes, that really is a giant sand castle. I wanted to see it up close but they were charging a ridiculous amount for entry. Our tour boat got close enough to take a few dozen pics.

 I should really know what each of these sights are...but I have completely forgotten. If you remember, please comment below. :)
 We climbed the tower in the picture above...we got to see the entire city. Seriously gorgeous...and I think the sun is about to come out....
 Some guy I found along the way...he was friendly.
 I decided to stop and take a rest.
 I'm mean when I'm hungry.
European finals...Copenhagen was playing so we joined the locals to watch the match. It was crowded but awesome. They won!

 Feeling guilty that we watched so many football (soccer) matches, we hit the museum.
The resemblance is striking!


Click here to see pics from Stockholm, Colorado and St. Lucia!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. I would love to read your input!