1.06.2013

Travelin' through 2012: Estes Park, Colorado

Two close friends of my super-great-boyfriend got married last May and so we went on a trip to Estes Park, Colorado to celebrate with them as they tied the knot. 

The boys had a brilliant idea to go for a 6 hour hike the same day that we arrived in Colorado....




 At this point, I'm not sure if we're about to take a two-hour hike or a twelve hour hike. And I think I was already hungry....


 Time for a little break...
We're getting closer to the top....
 

 View from the top:
 Normally I'm not afraid of heights, but it was windy and the drop was steep. My roommate was far more brave than I was (look at her on that rock!)
 Heading back down...not as easy as it looks.


 Even though we were all still sore, the wedding was a blast and my first trip to Colorado proved to be a huge success!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. I would love to read your input!