2.09.2012

St. Loooosha!

My super-great-boyfriend booked a trip to an island in the Caribbean and tried so hard to keep the exact location of the trip a secret. He was fairly successful...until a couple of days ago when I guessed that we were going to St. Lucia and his not-so-great poker face failed him. He had given me clues (8 hours of travel from Washington, has a volcano and a rain forest, not as touristy as Jamaica, etc)...and my Sherlock Holmes skills deducted that it could be no other than St. Lucia. When I made my final guess, he gave me a giant smile and then nearly fell out of his chair laughing. Either way - I am VERY excited, as I desperately need a vacation...and a vacation with this boy is that much better!




If you're not familiar with St. Lucia, let me introduce you to this amazing island. It's 3.5 hours from Miami by air and isn't too far from Martinique and Barbados. Currently, it is 84° and SUNNY in St. Lucia. By the end of next week it's supposed to be rainy...Iwill take a rainy 84° over a snowy 24° any day of the year!


Why St Lucia from St Lucia Now on Vimeo.



If we drink the Kool-Aid of St.LuciNow.com - and I think I have...then it's a safe bet to say that super-great-boyfriend and I are going to have a blast. We've agreed to spend a lot of the trip doing outdoor activities (hiking, sail boating, swimming) and the rest of the trip we will be super lazy and simply relax in the sun (or the rain).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. I would love to read your input!