2.07.2012

Luscious LUSH!

You've probably gathered from this blog that my job is somewhat intense. A few days ago I talked about how I've been really bad about finding time for "me time"...

...I finally took charge of the situation and spoiled myself by spending the best thirty minutes of my day in a LUSH bubble bath. If you haven't heard of LUSH - you're missing out. I'm going to send you to their website, but you absolutely owe it to yourself to go into their store. It's like a candy store for soap...no, seriously - I actually contemplated eating some of these delicious creations!...okay, actually - you need to see this for yourself (look below!)
 


Tonight for my LUSH bath, I chose a lilac scented bubble bar, which I crumbled under the faucet to get the bubbles going (Tip: I should have started crumbling this as soon as I turned on the spout because there were still plenty of little crumbles that hadn't yet dissolved when I turned the water off). The water quickly turned a deep shade of purple (my favorite color!) and the end result was soothing and fantastic.

The best part about LUSH...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. I would love to read your input!